- We do not charge an intake fee. We don’t believe in taking advantage of someone who is doing what is best for their birds.
- We do not judge.
- Upon intake, all birds are quarantined for 90 days or longer if a problem arises. All birds are cultured for psittacosis and pdd. If any sign of illness arises, the bird is taken directly to the vet.
- Our agreement gives the adopter 10 days to vet the bird. We strongly suggest you do so.
- We also suggest that you quarantine ANY new bird coming into your home prior to introducing them to your flock.
- All potential adopters must fill out an application.
- Upon approval a home visit will be arranged…be it in person or skype.
- If for some reason the bird is not a fit for the home, the bird must be returned to our rescue..per the agreement you signed.
- We reserve the right to check on our birds at any time.